Thursday 17 May 2012

Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter


Dear Revlon,

What I want to know is...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20551206.jpg

Finally!!!! After months of pining & LONGINGLY reading about these sweet babies, they are FINALLY in South African stores. May I ask, what took so long, Revlon? Do you not realise that while the rest of the world enjoyed these lip marvels, us S.A. gals have been in the dark & deprived? Does it not occur to you, that by the time you launch in S.A. these lip butters are OLD NEWS??


Really Revlon, REALLY??


Ah never mind, it doesn't matter, they are here now. And I can't wait to grab them!!!! 

http://images.revlon.com/~/media/Images/Revlon/WhatsNew/ad-lip-butter.ashx?h=548&w=403
So far, I have my eye on Macaroon, Pink Truffle, Cotton Candy & Strawberry Shortcake, No, actually think I want all... *faints*


Yours in beauty,
Miss. Q♥

Have you tried Revlon Lip Butters? What do you think? I'd like to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? Don't be shy! :)