Thursday 3 May 2012

Geeky Randomness #1 ~ The Avengers Movie!

So, I watched "The Avengers" in 3D on Monday with my cousins & I gotta say....... I really, really liked it!




Ha, did you think I was gonna say it's boring?? Ok, I'll admit, I didn't expect it to be all that, but I was pleasantly surprised. Monday's need some livening up & the "American Pie" 'saga' is not really my cuppa tea. ACTION was what I needed on a blue Monday! That & IRON MAN... in my opinion his witty, sarcastic humour made the movie.


Since when did Robert Downey Jr get so cool???


The start was real slow but once things got rolling.... the audience really got into the movie. In a nutshell, the movie takes off where the "Captain America" movie ended & the world is in peril thanks to other-worldly super villain, Loki. Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) assembles a bunch of superheros (Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow & Thor)who are scattered across the world wrapped up in their own lives. 

Ok, that's a pretty bad plot description (remind me to never become a movie critic) but it's actually much more complicated. Watch it for yourself and see!!

And, well if the plot doesn't grab your fancy, then the stellar cast will! Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans & Gwyneth Paltrow to name a few.

And if that still doesn't interest you then watch it coz IRON MAN IS THE BESTEST!!!!♥♥

Miss. Q

Hope everyone's having a great week so far. Yay, it's almost the weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. I want to see this movie! Now following! I found you on the blog hop :)

    XO,

    Gina
    http://bsgsg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yup it's really good. Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. Deffo need to go see this film! :)

    I tagged you to do the Get to know me tag! Here is the post: http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/get-to-know-me-tag.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this (but only in 2D) the other day and it definitely exceeded my expectations. Iron Man had the best lines, very suave and witty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the avengers was awwwwwwwww-sum !Iron man's da best!
    Bhavi

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Don't be shy! :)