Thursday, 24 May 2012

A Random Skin Care Haul ~ ♥

It all began with a cleanser - I needed a replacement cleanser, nothing more. And then I ended up with this:

Some Avon stuff I had ordered and then forgotten about had arrived too. As if I didn't have enough new skin stuff already... Sigh. I really must learn to control myself. So here's what I got:

You'd think one body lotion is enough? Nope, not for me...
♥ Oh So Heavenly Beauty Sleep Collection Dream Cream - This thing smells DIVINE! Really, I sleep better when I use it.
♥ Vaseline Healthy Even Tone Body Lotion - Because it has an SPF!
♥ Johnson's African Nurture Body Lotion - It was cheap, smells nice and is a new range that uses African flora so, why not? 

My Avon Girl gave me my latest Avon package:
♥ Avon Naturals Milk & Honey Face Cream - which I'll give to my Grandma {^_^}
♥ Avon Naturals Cherry Blossom Shower Gel - which I'm hoping is a dupe of the TBS Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel
♥ Avon Simply Pretty Cherry Lip Balm - Er.. I am obsessed with lip balms
♥ Avon Advanced techniques Styling comb - which has inexplicable accumulated dust. I got this to comb through wet hair and when conditioning

♥ Oh So Heavenly Beauty Sleep Collection Wish Upon a Star Pillow Mist - Love to spritz this on my pillow and doze...
♥ Garnier Mineral Even deodorant - it smells nice and works!
♥ Oh So Heavenly Beauty Sleep Collection Cool Comfort Lavender Talc - Best used after night bath-time..
♥ Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser 
Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Scrub

♥ Essence Colour & Go in Passion for Fashion
♥ Essence 2 in 1 Kajal Pencil in Flirty & Hip
♥ Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Golden Beige


I will do reviews on the worth while purchases - especially the cleansers!!

♥Miss. Q

9 comments:

  1. would love to see your take on the kajal pencil! :D
    great haul, it will always start from buying one thing, but one led to another :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty kajal pencil -I can't wait to try it!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this haul! The Avon Cherry shower gel looks good, need to get my hands on one :)

    http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, I'm a new follower from the blog hop, I hope you'll hop over to my blog too. Nice haul, I've never tried anything from good things you'll have to let me know if its any good x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) New follower too, lip balm addict as well! Where do you get the Oh so heavenly products from? Never tried them and they sound amazing :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately it's only available in South Africa. But who knows! Maybe I'll have a giveaway with OSH products one day... :)

      Delete

What's on your mind? Don't be shy! :)