Thursday 24 May 2012

A Random Skin Care Haul ~ ♥

It all began with a cleanser - I needed a replacement cleanser, nothing more. And then I ended up with this:

Some Avon stuff I had ordered and then forgotten about had arrived too. As if I didn't have enough new skin stuff already... Sigh. I really must learn to control myself. So here's what I got:

You'd think one body lotion is enough? Nope, not for me...
♥ Oh So Heavenly Beauty Sleep Collection Dream Cream - This thing smells DIVINE! Really, I sleep better when I use it.
♥ Vaseline Healthy Even Tone Body Lotion - Because it has an SPF!
♥ Johnson's African Nurture Body Lotion - It was cheap, smells nice and is a new range that uses African flora so, why not? 

My Avon Girl gave me my latest Avon package:
♥ Avon Naturals Milk & Honey Face Cream - which I'll give to my Grandma {^_^}
♥ Avon Naturals Cherry Blossom Shower Gel - which I'm hoping is a dupe of the TBS Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel
♥ Avon Simply Pretty Cherry Lip Balm - Er.. I am obsessed with lip balms
♥ Avon Advanced techniques Styling comb - which has inexplicable accumulated dust. I got this to comb through wet hair and when conditioning

♥ Oh So Heavenly Beauty Sleep Collection Wish Upon a Star Pillow Mist - Love to spritz this on my pillow and doze...
♥ Garnier Mineral Even deodorant - it smells nice and works!
♥ Oh So Heavenly Beauty Sleep Collection Cool Comfort Lavender Talc - Best used after night bath-time..
♥ Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser 
Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Scrub

♥ Essence Colour & Go in Passion for Fashion
♥ Essence 2 in 1 Kajal Pencil in Flirty & Hip
♥ Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Golden Beige


I will do reviews on the worth while purchases - especially the cleansers!!

♥Miss. Q

22 comments:

  1. would love to see your take on the kajal pencil! :D
    great haul, it will always start from buying one thing, but one led to another :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty kajal pencil -I can't wait to try it!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this haul! The Avon Cherry shower gel looks good, need to get my hands on one :)

    http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, I'm a new follower from the blog hop, I hope you'll hop over to my blog too. Nice haul, I've never tried anything from good things you'll have to let me know if its any good x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) New follower too, lip balm addict as well! Where do you get the Oh so heavenly products from? Never tried them and they sound amazing :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately it's only available in South Africa. But who knows! Maybe I'll have a giveaway with OSH products one day... :)

      Delete
  6. Hey, thanks for putting across these great products. I must say, i am intrigued.
    Cheers,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it skin care

    ReplyDelete
  8. When i likewise had written a page using a identical theme can get the item on generate whatever you imagine. refrigerated shipping dermal fillers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite possibly the most valuable expression in this particular valuable subject theme which were that comes with the on-line... Botox for sale

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_1VkUCmkw-V3HPK-qE5ThQ Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. saree blouse designs marketing is undergoing a quiet revolution at the moment. Traditionally new fashion designers had to compete with the major corporate labels through magazine advertising, direct mail, events promotions and if the budget is there, television ad campaigns. The Internet has for a long time been a useful tool for introducing sales leads to your clothing range, but until recently, budget dictated your site's popularity on the net.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. dermális töltőanyagok eladók

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! Skin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Body of water get on your site though making use of detect merely merely a certain amount of part submits. Comforting technique for not to distant future, We are book-marking right now get variations accomplish occurs out. Exipure Review

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't you just hate it when the big pharmaceutical corporations loudly insist that their chemical products are safe in skin care creams? Even when they must know natural ingredients are safer, softer and superior! It happens all the time, of course. And herbal skin care products are an excellent example. herbalife liftoff

    ReplyDelete
  16. Comparison of foreign legal betting sites with formal licenses and domestic private betting sites. tretinoin uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Skin care Shop RX Systems PF for the Best High Quality Dermatologist Developed Skin and Hair Care Products. Get Better Skin NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely to see this amazing post. But please checkout Buy Electric Facial Gua Sua

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Don't be shy! :)