Thursday 5 April 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo

You know those days when you know you need to wash your hair but you juuust can't find the time or energy...

Usually, I sprinkle talc powder onto my roots and vigourously shake it just to "freshen up" a bit, but there's always that spot at the back of my head where THE. POWDER. IS. STILL. VISIBLE. 

And usually it takes quite a while before some kind person politely points out, "Er, excuse me, but you have powder in your hair...yes, right there." 

CRINGE. 

So here it is, the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Clean & Classic Original

 

Dry shampoos are a much easier/quicker/less embarrassing way to touch up oily roots and, in the case of the Batiste range, give a little bounce and texture too. How could you resist? 

It's pretty simple: spray onto roots, massage and brush out. Et voilà! Refreshed locks in a can! It really does add texture to my hair, so it can even be used if hair is just flat and boring... 

It's pretty powdery once it settles on my hair, which is probably where all the oil absorbing action comes into play. The Batiste range comes in many scents; the original has a really fresh smell...pine maybe? A word of warning though: make sure you use this dry shampoo in a well ventilated room. I was left gagging for air when I first used it. 

My verdict?
The price is reasonable, it does the job and I don't think I can imagine life without a dry shampoo... Need I say more?

My rating:

 ★ ★★★☆ 4/5

Price:
ZAR 60 @ Clicks stores

'Til next time! ^w^

¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥Miss. Q.♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? Don't be shy! :)