Saturday 2 June 2012

Beauty Budget Haul ~♥

It's almost impossible to go shopping & not pick up a few beauty items... What started off as a 'quick pop into the grocery store' turned into a 'take a detour to the nearest beauty store & grab something, anything - JUST BUY IT!'


Problem?

Well, luckily I was in a budgeting mood and stayed away from pricier brands Yes, you are welcome my dear Bank Balance.


Here's my loot:


From Left to Right:
♥ Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush
♥ Essense Gel Eyeliner in 'London Baby'
♥ Rimmel The Kate Collection Lipstick in '02'
♥ Catrice Lash Plus Intensive Lash Growth Serum


Reviews and swatches coming up!!

Q♥

6 comments:

  1. reviews please! you know I love Essence products :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, you inspired me to try this :D

      Delete
  2. Nice haul.. i also want to know the review ..
    and I have an award for you on my blog dear.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm dying to test these.. Wow thanks!!! :))

      Delete
  3. Nice haul, I've been really wanting to try the new Kate Moss lipsticks x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great haul...I really like essence and their gel liners are awesome.....

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Don't be shy! :)